V3 Companies, a multi-discipline engineering, science, landscape architecture and construction firm, is seeking an Engineer I/II within our Design Group in our Indianapolis office. Experience in site civil engineering, with an interest in water resource design, is desired. Qualified candidates must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills as the positions include interaction with both internal team members and external clients. In addition, candidates must be able to work both independently and in a team-based environment, and possess the ability to manage several major activities at once.
General Responsibilities Include:
- Infrastructure design including storm, sanitary, roads, earthwork, and utilities.
- Water resources and storm water analysis modeling & design.
- Participating in site civil, watershed, environmental, and wetland projects.
- Preparing reports, design plan sets, specifications, and cost estimates.
- Monitoring projects to ensure needed regulatory compliance, including the possibility of construction site inspections for compliance with erosion and sediment control regulations.
- Must be a degreed Civil Engineer.
- 0-4 years of related experience in Civil Engineering is required.
- Experience with modeling/ design tools such as HEC-RAS, TR-20, and XPSWMM are preferred but not required.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D experience is preferred.
- Civil site design experience is preferred.
- EIT preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), annual retirement contribution, paid time off, and holidays. Please visit our website at www.v3co.com for additional information on V3 Companies. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes to April Hough at email@example.com or fax to 630.724.0385.