V3 Companies, a multi-discipline engineering, science, landscape architecture, and construction firm, is seeking a Project Engineer in our Design Group in our Indianapolis office. Qualified candidates must have strong interpersonal and communication skills as the position includes interaction with both internal and external clients. In addition, candidates must be able to work both independently and in a team-based environment, and possess the ability to manage several major activities at once.
General responsibilities include:
- Infrastructure design including storm, sanitary, roads, earthwork, and utilities.
- Urban storm water analysis, modeling & design.
- Participating in water, wetland and infrastructure projects.
- Preparing reports, design plan sets, specifications, and cost estimates.
- Monitoring projects to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Assisting project team in obtaining civil and environmental permits.
- Assisting project team in client communication and coordination.
- B.S. degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university is required.
- 5 – 10 years of related experience.
- Indiana PE preferred.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, GIS and MicroStation preferred.
- Experience with hydrologic and hydraulic modeling/design tools preferred.
- Understanding of federal, state, and local stormwater and floodplain permitting requirements preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), annual retirement contribution, paid time off, and holidays. Please visit our website at www.v3co.com for additional information on V3 Companies. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 630.724.0385.