V3 Companies, a multi-discipline engineering, science and construction firm is seeking an experienced Senior Construction Technician. Qualified candidates must be able to work with a high degree of independence to successfully fulfill the client and project requirements. Qualified candidates will also have experience with large scale projects. In addition, strong interpersonal and communication skills are required to effectively interact with internal team members and external clients.
- Inspect, observe and document construction operations.
- Act as a liaison between contractors and clients.
- Measure and maintain records of quantities of contractor’s work.
- Perform construction layout and survey work.
- Office support as necessary.
- Be available for work as required by project responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering preferred, not required.
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience preferred.
- Familiarity with IDOT specifications & documentation requirements.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), annual retirement contribution, paid time off, and holidays. Please visit our website at www.v3co.com for additional information on V3 Companies. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes to Rachel Reynoso at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 630.724.0385.