V3 Companies, a multi-discipline engineering, science and construction firm is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager. Qualified candidates must be able to work with a high degree of independence to successfully fulfill the client and project requirements. Qualified candidates will also have experience with large scale projects, specifically bridges and railroads. In addition, strong interpersonal and communication skills are required to effectively interact with internal team members and external clients.
- Construction oversight of federal and state funded projects.
- Coordination with clients and contractors.
- Oversight of sub-consultants.
- Review of contractor submittals.
- Project documentation.
- Professional Engineering License preferred.
- 10 years of related experience required.
- Familiarity with various construction documentation and specifications required.
- Experience with large concrete and steel construction projects required.
- Experience with Class 1 Railroads and/or Metra preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), annual retirement contribution, paid time off, and holidays. Please visit our website at www.v3co.com for additional information on V3 Companies. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes to Rachel Reynoso at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 630.724.0385.