V3 Companies, a multi-discipline engineering, science and construction firm, is seeking a Survey Crew Chief to work in our Woodridge, IL office. The ideal candidate will have the following experience and/or qualifications.
- Assisting other survey crews/running a survey crew. Type of work includes Alta, Boundary, Topographic, Condominium, Route, Residential layout, etc. surveying.
- 2 years of field surveying experience (Trimble robotic total station and Trimble GPS experience preferred – may be asked to demonstrate proficiency at interview).
- Good communication and computer skills.
- Ability to work as a one-man survey crew.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Ability and willingness to work outside and work overtime as needed.
- Software skills required include: Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer, Word, AutoCAD is a plus, but not required.
- Willing to train a motivated candidate with a similar background and aptitude.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), annual retirement contribution, paid time off and holidays. Please visit our website at www.v3co.com for additional information on V3 Companies. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes to email@example.com or by fax to 630.724.0385.