V3 Companies, a multi-discipline engineering, science and construction firm, is seeking a Survey Project Manager to work in our Carmel, IN office. The ideal candidate will have the following experience and/or qualifications.
- Manage and prepare surveying projects including:
- Construction and Layout projects, Boundary, Topographic and Special surveys.
- Prepare proposals for a wide range of surveying services and negotiate service contracts with clients.
- Manage project budgets and billings.
- Pursue A/R’s for managed projects.
- Maintain QA/QC projects.
- Maintain and expand on existing client relationships in addition to developing new client relationships.
Qualified Candidates will have the following:
- Degree in civil engineering, construction management, or surveying and geomatics is preferred, or a minimum of 2 years of practical experience performing similar work.
- Willing to train a motivated candidate with similar background and aptitude.
- Experience in AutoCAD Civil 3D software and exposure to Trimble Business Center software.
- Ability to competently read civil, architectural, and structural drawings, including details, and successfully interpret for construction layout.
- Communicate with clients, accommodate client work requests, and create work order instructions for field staff.
- Construction layout and field experience a plus.
- Experience with Trimble equipment (Robotic Total Station & GPS) a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word).
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), annual retirement contribution, paid time off and holidays. Please visit our website at www.v3co.com for additional information on V3 Companies. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 630.724.0385.