Civil engineering and landscape architecture services were provided by our firm for the rehabilitation of a former 1950’s era mental hospital later converted to a charter school. The project involved renovating the property into a new mental health facility with significant improvements to the pedestrian approach. The scope included a pedestrian bridge over a new water feature, a healing garden in the rear of the facility, wooded walking trails on the property, new entrance monuments, and a greenhouse with interactive herb gardens. New code compliant issues were also addressed. With this rehabilitation, patients are now able to find healing in these outdoor spaces and can enjoy working in the greenhouse garden.