- Green infrastructure implementation has reduced the size and amount of concrete storm pipe via expertly designed interior rain gardens, vegetated swales, constructed wetland basins and wet ponds.
- Obtained all natural resource permits consisting of 2.84 acres of unavoidable wetland and 1,013 linear feet of stream impacts.
- Constructed all onsite and offsite wetland and stream mitigation areas.
- Provide all long-term maintenance services for green infrastructure elements.
- Surveying services including topographic mapping and construction layout services.
- Incorporated native woody and herbaceous planting in stormwater management areas.