- More than 1,000 linear feet of watermain and 1,350 linear feet of sanitary sewer was installed throughout the neighborhood, including reconnection all water and sanitary services to the residences.
- A 30-foot-deep lift station was installed for pumping stormwater out of the detention system at a controlled rate.
- Our team excavated 37,000 cubic yards of earth to allow for the new detention system.
- Due the project’s proximity to Skokie Valley Road, a soil nail retention system was used to maintain existing sidewalk and parkway trees.
- Roadway reconstruction included grading, stone, concrete curb, and asphalt paving.
- Amended topsoil was used to reconstruct 1.5 acres of baseball and soccer fields over the top of the StormTrap system.