- Stabilization efforts included:
- 2,300 linear feet of gabion basket walls ranging from 4.5 to 9.0 feet tall
- 2,640 linear feet of log toe stabilization
- 1,060 linear feet of log toe/riprap stabilization
- 3,986 linear feet of gabions
- 5,344 linear feet of natural or stone toe protection
- 936 linear feet of bank reshaping
- As part of the construction process, we conducted a soil sampling for clean construction demolition debris disposal of excess soils generated from the installation of gabions.