- We prepared an extensive traffic impact study that analyzed traffic on the adjacent roadways under Navistar’s initial occupancy and maximum occupancy conditions, also taking future leasing of office space along Warrenville Road in the general vicinity of the site into account.
- The site was previously developed by Lucent Technologies and contained nine buildings with approximately 1.2 million square feet of gross building area, along with two parking structures and five surface parking lots totaling more than 3,800 parking spaces.
- The existing site drainage and stormwater detention facilities were analyzed extensively and improved as needed.
- Water quality improvements were made to meet current DuPage County standards and the additional code required stormwater detention was accommodated with no expansion to the existing on-site detention ponds.
- Extensive modifications were made to the existing parking lots to bring them up to current landscape codes and ensure proper drainage and traffic circulation.
- We provided planning, design, and expert witness testimony services throughout the extensive planned unit development and public hearing process.